There is a guess paper of 11th class English 2019. Any student can get this guess paper for better preparation. Every student of 11th class can check the guess paper of English 2019. After preparing this guess paper any student can be able to get good marks in exams. This guess paper is written in easy concepts and contains important questions. Students should avail this chance to prepare this guess paper. Guess paper is the key to get good marks in exams. Many students wait for the guess paper to prepare. There is a guess paper of English for 11th class students.
Guess Papers have great importance and you can get complete guess papers of all boards online free from this page. Our guess papers are valid and you got good marks due to these guess papers and then obtain good marks in annual examination. You can also get all other books and all other classes guess papers online free from this page. If you are a student then you should bookmark this page because we update all latest news about every thing on this page.
Guess for Questions Answers (Short Stories)
- Why did Norma consider the tone and attitude of Mr. Steward offensive?
- Why did Mr. Steward continue persuading Norma?
- What were the reasons Norma gave to her husband to accept the offer?
- How was Arthur killed?
- What is the significance of Arthur’s life insurance policy?
- Why did the son at the age of six cry?
- What did the doctor tell the old man?
- Why did Jess’s father take the steep paths?
- What climate did they face on the Mars?
- Why did Harry want to go back to earth?
- What was the condition of the Bittering family on hearing the news of war on the earth?
- What happened to the boy when tried to snatch the purse?
- What was the nature of woman’s job?
- Why did the woman ask the boy to wash his face?
- Why did George give the pocketbook to his employer?
- Why did Manana accuse Hubert of picking up the lost pocketbook?
- What made Hubert shameful?
- Why did Hubert keep claiming his innocence fill his death?
- How did Gorgeous persuade his people to make his country strong?
- What were Gorgeous’s feeling on his success?
- What was the subject discussed at the club?
- What was the behavior of Mathilda with the doctor?
- What was the condition of the parents of the sick girl on the arrival of the doctor?
- What was the condition of the tonsils of the sick girl?
- Why did the girl break the wooden blade?
- What was the remedy suggested by the physicians for the disease of the king?
- What should be the role of a Qazi?
- Why did the boy look to the sky and smiled?
- Why was the advice given by Nushirvan to his people?
- Why did the king weep?
- How did the quack try to cure the old woman?
- What was the punishment inflicted upon the quack by the villagers?
- How did the camel men cure their camel?
- What did the quack pretend to cure?
- Why did the quack come back to the camel men?
- What was the desire of every farmer?
- Why did the farmer throw wet leaves on fire?
- What is Martin Luther King’s dream?
- What are the qualities of the veterans of creative Suffering?
- What should be the faith of Negroes?
- What were the cause of Negroes’ discontentment?
- Who were the Magi?
- How did the hair of Della look?
- Why were the gifts of Jim and Delia useless for them?
- What was the wisdom in selling the most valuable things?
- How did Shamim Ahmad come to marry Mehrun?
- Describe Maulvi’s appearance.
- What did Shamim Ahmad do when Maulvi Abul asked for the piece of cloth?
- What were the feelings of Maulvi Abul when he saw the bare feet of his daughter?
- What sort of people came on the mali?
- Why did the driver of the truck speed away after the accident?
Guess for Questions Answers (Plays)
- Why couldn’t the girl describe the killer?
- What was the condition of the weather?
- What forced the girl to leave her car on the road?
- What did the girl see when she reached near the car?
- Why did she ask for help from the first man?
- Why did second man take the girl to the window?
- Why did the second man accuse the first man of lying?
- Did the girl become suspicious of the first man as the play progresses?
- How did the girl realize the truth?
- What is the significance of the storms in the play?
- Why did the girl refuse to go with the second man?
- What are the factors that played a role in saving the girl?
- What kind of play is, “Heat Lightning”?
- What is the theme of Kreton’s study on the earth?
- Compare and contrast the people of two planets.
- How did Kreton prove his extraordinary powers?
- How does Kreton impress General Powers?
- How much advanced is the civilization of Kreton?
- Who is John? What is his role in the play?
- What type of life do you foresee in year 5000?
- What is the hobby of Kreton?
- Can the people of the earth compete with those of Kreton’s planet?
- Write a brief note on General Powers.
- Describe Kreton’s appearance.
- What is the theme of Kreton’s study
- What is Miss McCutheon looking for?
- Why does clay need money?
- What is Harry’s philosophy?
- How does she feel about the children of the town?
- Describe the people of O.K-by-the-sea.
- What does Clay want to put in the local news paper?
- Why does Harry emphasize that there is pearl in the oyster?
- What did Clay find near the rock?
- What has happened to Clay’s father?
- What does the writer do with the oyster?
- How does Miss McCutheon feel about her job?
- What kind of gadget does the writer describe?
- According to Harry how does one bring merriment to the tired old human heart?
- What do you know about Judge Applegarth?
- What does Harry advise Miss McCutheon to do?
Guess for Questions Answers (Poems)
- How does the sun shine after rain “The Rain”?
- What is theme of the poem. “The Rain”?
- What is the expected age of man?
- What does the train bring?
O Where are…
- Signify the title, O Where are you going”.
In the street of…
- Why has the poet used “Cannon balls” to describe the fruits?
- What are the feeling of the poet standing in the dark?
- What happens when the children eat fruit?
A Sindhi Woman
- What does the poet reflect seeing the, “Sindhi Woman”?
- What picture of the Karachi slums do you get after reading the poem?
- What is the central idea of the poem, “Times“?
- What do the facial expression of statue tell?
- What did the traveler see in the desert?
- Give a character sketch of Ozymandias.
The Hollow Men
- What do hollow men mean?
- Why is modern man hollow man?
- What is the message of the poem, “The Feed”?
- What personifications have been used?
- What is the central idea of poem, “Lesiure”?
- What is meant by personification?
- What has made the efforts of the Muslims fruitless?
- Who was Abraham? What was his faith?
- What is worse than slavery?
A tale of two cities
- How did the Japanese bear the pains of the black day?
- Why were the people of two cities helpless?
- Why does the poet helpless on the death of his friend?
- Without whose love is Bullah in loss?
The delight song
- What are the things that keeps a person alive?
- How does God’s attributes save us from sins?
- What is the effect of love?
Most Important Letters for FSc English 11th Class
- Write a letter to your father describing your progress in studies.
- Write a letter to your father requesting him to increase your monthly allowance
- Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to give attention to his studies and avoid bad company.
- Write a letter to your father explaining the causes of your failure in the examination.
- Write a letter to your younger brother suggesting some methods of improving English.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the examination.
- Write a letter to your friend describing him/her your first impression of college life.
- Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend the marriage of your sister.
Most Important Applications Inter Part 1
- Write an application to the principal of your college for the issuance of character certificate.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for the remission of fine.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for the refund of library fine/security fee.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for full fee concession.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for re-admission in the college
Most Important Stories First Year
- Pride hath a fall.
- All that glitters is not gold.
- Write a story on the moral of
- Honesty is the best policy.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- No pain, no gain.
- He who seeks finds.
- Union is strength.
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Necessity is the mother of invention.
- United you stand, divided you fall.
- A friend in need, is a friend indeed.
- Beware of selfish friends.
- Greed is a curse.
- Do good, have good.
- Kindness never goes unrewarded.
- Tit for tat. As you so, so shall you reap.
- He who digs a pit for others falls into it himself.
Most Important Reference to Context 1st Year
- I hear leaves drinking, drop (Poem 1)
- And since to look at things…. With snow (Poem 3)
- That valley is fatal when…tall return (Poem 4)
- A wondrous light will sight. (Poem 1)
- Now of my three score.fifty more (Poem 3)
- Bare fool, through…her tread (Poem 6)
- with my stoop…a weight (Poem 6)
- Watching her cross….a weight (Poem 6)
- No eye could look…of furious (Poem 13)
- I met a traveler from…..whose frown (Poem 8)
Most Important Paragraphs for Translation Into Urdu
- She was a large woman…his balance (Unit 4)
- Sweat popped out on the…alone (Unit 4)
- While she was stacking….button (Unit 1)
- The rocket metal cooled. was cold (Unit 2)
- There was no use of….at him (Unit 5)
- With this faith we will…..one day (Unit 11)
- Before his marriage, Maulvi…through them (Unit 13)
- Once he raised to touch the…so long (Unit 6)
- The child was fairly eating me..papers (Unit 7)
Most Important Pair of Words
- Affect, effect
- Accept, except
- Cattle, kettleGoal, gaol
- Ring, wring
- Canon, cannon
- Fair, fare
- Piece, peace
- Abstain, refrain
- Root, route
- Adopt, adapt
- Cell, sell
- Coma, comma
- Hew, hue
- Idle, idol
- Marry, merry
- Social, sociable
- Oars, ore
- Lion, loin
- Sole, soul
- Illicit, elicit
- Brake, break Notorious
- Pour, pore
- Story, storey
- Pale pail stationery
- Caste, cost
- Foul, fowl
- Dear, deer
- Gate, gait
- Wave, waive