Physics is a very important subject and you get complete detail about Physics online free from here. In this page we are going to share with you complete guess paper of Physics for 11th class. All students of inter part 1 get advantages from this guess paper and obtain good marks in annual examination. If you have wish to get good marks in annual exam then you should prepare our guess with great interest. It is mentioned here that these guess papers are valid for all boards of Pakistan.
- BISE Sahiwal 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Multan 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE DG Khan 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Lahore 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Sargodha 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Rawalpindi 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Gujranwala 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Faisalabad 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
BISEis going to conduct the 11th class examination in the month of May 2019 after 2nd year exams. We already provide 2nd year guess papers of all subjects and now we are also decide to continue this service for intermediate 1st year class as well. The students of 11th class who are doing their 11th class from the BISE are got engaged in their studies to obtain high score in the 11th class examination. We are providing 1st year guess papers including FSC, ICS , ICOM, FA etc. Guess Paper have great importance and students get good marks in annual exams.
11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
Category 1 – Most Important Questions (ChapterWise)
- (a). Define gravitational field and conservative field. Show that work done in the earth’s gravitational field is independent of the path followed. Hence show that work done in closed path is zero.
(b). Define isolated system and linear momentum. State and explain law of conservation of linear momentum.
- (a). Explain the addition of vectors by rectangular components method.
(b). What is Newton’s formula for the speed of sound in air? Write Laplace’s correction. OR What are the defects in Newton’s formula for speed of sound? How this formula was connected by Laplace?
- (a). What is the diffraction grating? Also define diffraction of light. How it is used to determine the wavelength of the light used? Also describe the diffraction of X-Rays by crystal and obtain Bragg’s equation,
(b). Define molar specific heat and prove the relation Cp – Cv=R
- (a). Define and explain simple pendulum? Show that its motion is SH.M. Derive an expression for its time period.
(b). What is S.H.M? Derive an expression for the K.E. and P.E. of mass-spring system executing S.H.M. Show that the total energy of the vibrating mass spring system is constant.
- (a). Write down the Young’s double slit experiment completely.
(b). Determine rectangular components of a vector A, making an angle q. with the horizontal. Also define rectangular components of a vactor.
- (a). Explain the working of Michelsion Interferometer. How Michelson measured the speed of light. Discuss its principle, construction, working & application.
(b). Discuss the elastic collision of two smooth balls in one dimension and find their velocities after the collision. Also show that for elastic collision in the dimension, the velocity of approach is equal to the velocity of separation.
- (a). Define absolute potential energy (PE). Derive an equation for absolute P.E. of a body at the earth’s surface Also show that absolute potential energy is U=-GMm/r
(b). Define Simple Harmonic Motion. Derive the relation for instantaneous velocity for the projection of particle ‘P’ moving in a circle.
- (a). What are geo stationary satellites? Find their orbital radius around the earth.
(b). Define centripetal force? Dérive its relation for it in terms of angular velocity.
- (a). Explain the construction and working of a compound microscope with ray-diagram. Derive a relation for its angular magnification.
(b). State and prove Bernoulli’s equation for the laminar flow of fluids.
Category 2 – Important Questions
- (a). Define escape velocity and derive its formula. Also calculate its value on surface of earth.
(b). Define vector product of two vectors with two examples and write down its four characteristics
- (a). Explain rotational K.E. Find the rotational K.E. of disc.
(b). Define average translational kinetic energy of molecules in a gas. Show that pressure exerted by the gas is directly proportional to the average translation kinetic energy of gas molecules
- (a).Define scaler product of two vectors and give its four characteristics.
(b). Define two specific heats of a gas and derive relation between them.
- (a). What is Doppler effect? Find the apparent change in frequency when source is at rest and observer is moving?
(b). Find angle of projection of a projectile…….(Unit 3)
- (a). What gauge pressure is required…(unit 6)
(b). A simple pendulum is 50cm…..(unit 7)
- (a). A 1000 kg car travelling…..(unit 5)
(b). A body of moment of inertia about……(unit 5)
- (a). A book of mass 4.0kg is….(unit 7)
(b). Discuss effects of temperature on speed of sound. Also prove U1=U0+ 0.611
- (a). Explain interference. Discuss its kinds & conditions.
(b). In Young’s double slit experiment the second….(unit 9)
- (a). Light is incident normally on a grating….(Unit 9)
(b). Sodium light of wave length of 589 nm…..(unit 9)10. (a). An astronomical telescope having magnifying power of 5……(unit 10)
(b). Define and explain Torque. Discuss torque in case of rigid body.
- (a). Explain the working of a petrol engine and compose its efficiency with diesel engine
(b). State the equation of continuity and derive its relation.
- (a).Define and explain simple microscope. Calculate magnification of simple microscope.
(b).State and explain Torricelli’s theorem.
- (a). Prove that absolute temperature of an ideal gas is directly proportional to the average translational kinetic energy of gas molecules
(b). What is the projectile motion? Derive the relation for time of flight(i)maximum height for projectile(i) acceleration(iv) instantaneous velocity
- (a).Describe work energy principle.
(b).Explain isothermal process and adiabatic process.