Army Public School and College Minhaj Road Karachi in 2021-22 have opened admissions for the play group. For parents who want to enroll their children in Army Public School, there is a golden opportunity for them to enroll their children in Army Public School and College Karachi between the ages of three and four. Anyone can apply for admission to Army Public Schools and Colleges, including civilians and military personnel. Army Public Schools and Colleges in Pakistan provide an excellent basic and higher education.
In a country like Pakistan where the army is viewed from a better point of view, there is a desire to join the army in the future. Competitions This joining becomes difficult when you come to middle school or join the internet. This is a great opportunity for students who want to convert their children into the Army. They can send their children to Army School and College from the playgroup. Parents do not have to be military to enroll their children in school. An ordinary citizen can easily enroll his children. We are giving you below the date of admission of children and other instructions which you can read and benefit from by sending your admission on time.
Army Public School COD Karachi Admission 2021
Wing pre School insurance of registration forms;
- The date for admission in this process is March 8, 2019. It will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. This is for those whose parents belong to the Armed Forces.
- For parents who do not belong to the military and are ordinary citizens, the deadline is March 10, 11 and 12, 2019. Civilian parents are advised to come on this date only for their sense of registration form. Admission time for ordinary citizens has been kept from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and their time on Friday has been written from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Submission of registration form. The dates of those belonging to Military have been fixed as March 15 and 16, 2021. Military parents can attend this date from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- For those who are ordinary citizens and do not belong to the army, the date of those has been fixed for March 18 and 19. Parents are advised that they can attend from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The child must be between three and four years old.
- The child should also have both original and photocopies of the B form
- Parent ID cards must be both original and photocopied
- Parents who belong to the military force must have a real service ID initiated by the department.
- Three images with blue background
- And if there are other relevant documents that you must submit before the due date.
Admission and application form:
You can easily get the admission form from their website where you can download and fill it. You can also refer to their Admission Of for more information and prospectuses. The price of the prospectus is given on the website where you can check it.