Avicenna Medical College Admission 2021

Avicenna medical college and dental college admission 2020 has been announced on our website. The candidate who want to take admission in  Avicenna medical college must be follow our links. The candidate should take our website regular basis because we are uploaded latest information day by days. We are uploaded in our website all the information for about this institute. In our website in the candidate not only found the information about these type institute, but also have other information for about job opportunities, about the job seats and entry test dates etc. we are going to show you all information about this institute admission of medical college and dental college admission 2020. We are showing below for their criteria about the universities position and the criteria of program.

Avicenna medical college:

The Avicenna medical college and dental college is one of the high rank University in Pakistan. The location of Avicenna medical college at Lahore in the pleasant area. Admission for MBBS and BDS program to all the private medical and dental shall be conducted only the 2020 2021 session through an automatic admission system jointly by the Pakistan medical commission and the college.

The Pakistan medical commission is shall invite that I have the applications on the national level from every students who were seeking regular basis to admission to private medical institute and dental colleges. these program immediately launch after the announcement of the empty MCAT result.

The students who wish to admission there shall be required to submit their application within 15 days period from the opening date of submission of application.

This time de Pakistan medical commission shall make the merit up to 80% of the egg rate and the remaining 20% shall be added by additional medical college as the students performance in the interview. The interview taken by the IIT institute in which the student want to apply for their program.

Eligibility criteria:

The admission criteria latest rules are;

  • The candidate must have the 60% marks in the SSC degree or other competitive degree program
  • The student also have the US written test
  • Avicenna medical college give the scholarship whose students who have above the 90% marks in previous examination
  • The entry test must be passed by the candidate who was taken by the institute
  • The merit of this institute is for BDS roundabout above 70% in previous medical degree or any equivalent degree
  • the merit of this institute MBBS program is above 80% marks in previous year pre medical degree or equivalent other degree
  • there are also some % quota available for those students who have not get enough mark that are capable to get admission in this institute. Then some seats are reserved by these types students

The documents for admission:

  • Three fresh photocopy of candidate with blue background
  • The college leaving certificate
  • Father CINC photocopy
  • Candidate CINC photocopy
  • The computer short courses diploma if anyone have it
  • Hafiz Quran diploma photocopy if some one Hifz the Quran
  • no objection certificate from the previous institute
  • The photo copy of entry test passed paper

Fee structure:

The fees of ADC institute are valuable and much enough. However the scholarship given by the institute for DU students who have position holder and plus 90% marks. The institute give all the benefits for the candidate who have scholarship. Sometime the institute give their type position holder students have free education and free accommodation. Sometime the university take all the expenses of the student who were not be able to pay their fees and other rental expenses.

Due date and last date of the submission:

The due date are mentioned in our website from where the candidate check it. The date has been started for send their application form. The application form can free downloading from our website or the website of institutes. The last date of apply submission application form is mentioned in our website from where you can check it. This time the University not announced the extended date for the receive the admission form. Sometime the institute requirement admission form from candidates with double fees after the last date of admission. Further more detail the candidate must contact admission office at Avicenna medical and dental college.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *