Ministry of religious affairs announced the Hajj policy and Hajj quota of 179,210 pilgrims were allocated to Pakistan in 2019 by the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) with the ratio of one thousand pilgrims per one million Muslim inhabitants, in this 179,210 there will be 119,473 people are going to perform Hajj under Government quota and 59,737 people are going to perform Hajj 2019 privately. Hajj 2019 month is just going to start. The entire Muslims living in any area of this world just want to perform Hajj but it is not possible for everyone to go to perform Hajj. Anyhow here is form of Hajj and you can apply for it right now. First you have to learn the procedure of its that how you will apply for it and what is the procedure of it which is given on this site. Visitors can get any kind of information on this page related to Hajj but for this you have to search data according to your need.
- Hajj Policy 2019
People who are willing to perform hajj this year must have International Machine Readable Pakistani Passport valid up-to February 20, 2020, and valid CNIC. It is expected that the quota may be enhanced due to the increased population of Pakistan as per preliminary results of Census 2018. Applications for Hajj 2019 under Government Hajj Scheme will be invited through Banks and selection of Hujjaj will be made through “Computerized Open Balloting” to be conducted by a third party and list of fortunate people will be listed via lucky draw.
Hajj Application Form 2019
Dues of Government Hajj Scheme 2019
(Karachi, Quetta & Sukkur)
|Total Hajj Package||PKR 280,000/-||PKR 270,000/-|
- Those persons who have performed Hajj during the last five years are not eligible to apply for Hajj in 2019 except they are Mahram or going to perform hajj Badal.
- Persons with the type of infectious diseases are not eligible to apply.
- Fresh new passport size photographs of 4 to 3 cm size in the light blue background.
- Applicant must possess a machine-readable valid passport.
- Must have NADRA CNIC card.
- A medical certificate is issued by any recognized hospital.
- Women applicants must be 45 years of age.