Hajj dates and application forms are available here on this page. Those who want to perform hajj this year; they can download hajj form on this page. It will be golden chance for you to perform hajj this year. Just download this form and submit this form in that place where you are instructed to submit it. The entire information is given on this page and you can apply for hajj by following these instructions. There will also a specific criteria which you will follow otherwise you will not be able to go to Mecca to perform hajj.
- Hajj Draw Result 2019
Hajj policy 2019 announced soon and then we will update all latest news about hajj 2019 on this page. Those people will get prefer who did not perform hajj in their life and those who are already performed hajj, they will get chance to go if there will be any available seat. All of you must keep patience and do prayer for go to perform hajj. Get the complete information by clicking on given below link. Applications for Hajj 2019 under Government Hajj Scheme will be invited through Banks and selection of Hujjaj will be made through “Computerized Open Balloting” to be conducted by a third party and list of fortunate people will be listed via lucky draw.
Last Date of Hajj Application Form Submitting : Announced Soon
Dues of Government Hajj Scheme 2019
(Karachi, Quetta & Sukkur)
|Total Hajj Package||PKR 280,000/-||PKR 270,000/-|
- Those persons who have performed Hajj during the last five years are not eligible to apply for Hajj in 2019 except they are Mahram or going to perform hajj Badal.
- Persons with the type of infectious diseases are not eligible to apply.
- Fresh new passport size photographs of 4 to 3 cm size in the light blue background.
- Applicant must possess a machine-readable valid passport.
- Must have NADRA CNIC card.
- A medical certificate is issued by any recognized hospital.
- Women applicants must be 45 years of age.