The admission of the ARMED forces nursing for the students of the medical sciences for the session 2021 has been announced. The students who want to get the admission in the Army College for the department of the nursing that kind of the students can apply for the admission. The Nursing service announced the department of the nursing and the pharmacy and the trained nursing courses.
Courses type and the duration
- The course name is BSC nursing and the trained nursing course.
- The duration of the BSC is only for the 4 years and the trained nursing service is for the 2 years.
- The maximum qualification of the BSC nursing is that the students must have the degree of the matriculation with the medical sciences with 60 percent marks.
- The minimum qualification for the trained nurse is that the students must have the degree of the intermediate with 60 percent marks.
Eligibility criteria for the BSC nursing
The students have the degree of the FSC with medical sciences with 50 percent marks.
The students do the course of the operation theater and the other short courses of the nursing with 1 year.
How to apply
- The students who want to get the admission in the college for the BSC and the trained nursing course that kind of the students or the candidates open the site and they click the link and they apply for the admission with the help of the admission form.
- Second the students do not pay the fee at the time of the registration.
- They just only pay the fee at the time of the test.
- The admission test is also conducted for the admission.
- After passing the admission the students are selected for the medical test.
- The medical test is announced by the GHQ Rawalpindi and the other sectors and the medical test is also taken by the officers.
- After that the students submit the important documents and the officers verify the documents and then they got the admission in the college for the nursing course.