Pakistan Army mainly known as the Proud of Pakistan is the well-disciplined Defence Department of Pakistan and looks after all sort of Defence Works has announced the opportunity to join Currently this department as to serve in the Nursing field in Armed Forces.. Not only the Pakistani females but the candidates from AJK / Gilgit Baltistan are also eligible to apply but in one case the dual nationality holders will have to surrender one nationality and then they will be liable to be chosen. Females candidates of Pakistan who bears the nationality of Pakistan are welcome with the red carpet to apply.
- AFNS Admission 2019
Pakistan Army Nursing Admission 2018 open and all those students who wants to get admission here, they get complete detail online free from this page. After doing BSc(Hons) nursing rank of lieutenant awarded with attractive salary and facilities like the pick and drop with residence. You get complete application forms of afns admission 2018 online free from here. All candidates who are eligible for this program can apply here and all seats of AFNS filled on merit. For taking admission in army medical college as well as in Armed force nursing, Nums test is mandatory.
Qualification / Age
|Type of Commission||Qualification||Age|
|Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)||Nursing Diploma and Midwifery
B.Sc Generic Nursing
Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing
|18-28 years as on 30 November, 2018|
|AFNS – B.Sc Nursing (Female)||Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum
F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
|17-25 years as on 31 December, 2018|
All candidates who wants to get admission here should apply on time. For this purpose, we have provided complete details about the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, schedule and application form submission process below on this page. Application from all the interested candidates have been invited who want to join Pakistan Army as a female nurse through Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS).
Note for Trained Nurse
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by PNC.
- Candidates will deposit following documents with AS&RCs:
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
Note for B.Sc Nursing
Appearing candidates in F.Sc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college / institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit FSc marks sheet immediately.
- Trained Nurses : Married/Unmarried
- B.Sc Nursing: Female unmarried / widow / separated / divorce without encumbrances.
How to Apply
Those applicants who want to apply so they need to register themselves online via given web link below or by visiting the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Weight : As per the Body Mass Index.
- Minimum Height : 5’ Feet (152 cm)