PUCIT Short Courses 2020 in Professional Software & Hardware Certification Courses are announced by the University of Punjab & you get complete detail online free from here. Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) is totally a college of computer sciences and Information Technology which is a part of the Punjab University Old campus which is near to Anarkali Bazaar of Lahore. In 1991 the college was upgraded and that is the first time of the college when college offer a full fledged two years MSc in Computer Science is offered. PUCIT starts its operations in year 1988 and offer many computer and Information Technology courses to the students who are interested in getting diplomas and certificates in that field. Dr Syed Mansoor Sarwar is the Professor and Principal of the Punjab University College of Computer and Information technology.
- From Serial number 9 to 12 candidate have completed his or her matric or intermediate education with at least one course in the programing too.
- From courses 1 and 3 the candidate must have Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- From courses 3 to 8 candidate must have completed the Intermediate level education.
Punjab University, College of Information Technology (Old Campus) has announced the complete registration schedule for hardware and software short courses. These hardware and software certifications or courses will enable the students to learn the basic things. This university gives all type of facility to its all students.
PUCIT Offers many degree programs including
- BS Information Technology (BS IT) Hons.
- BS Software Engineering (BS SE) Hons.
- BS Computer Science (BS CS) Hons.
MSc Information Technology (MSc IT) with the following final year specializations:
- Computer Networks
- Electronic Commerce
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- MSc Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- MPhil Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems (MS RSGIS)
- MPhil Computer Science (MPhil CS)
How To Apply
Interested candidates can receive their admission form from the administration of Punjab University College of Information Technology (Old Campus) from June, 2020. Timings will be from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm and the fee for the application form is Rs. 500/-. No PUCIT Short Courses 2020 in Professional Software & Hardware application form will be accepted after the last date of Form Submission declared by the University Official. Along with the Admission form candidate must have to attach documents including 2 recently taken photographs, All educational certificates attested copies, CNIC or B-Form copy.