Performing Hajj is the wish of every Muslim. There are several sectors who give offers to its employee to perform Hajj as it is our moral duty to send people on Hajj if we have much money. Workers of Punjab Welfare are also lucky as they also get chance to perform Hajj. New Hajj scheme of Punjab workers welfare board 2022 has been announced and its complete information is now given on this page. You can get its complete information which is now available here and in case of any question in your mind, just ask it to us. Now, Punjab Workers Welfare Board has introduced this Hajj scheme and it will now be the golden chance for all the workers to take part in this Hajj scheme 2022 and if their luck will work then they will be performing Hajj 2022.
- Construction of Labour Colonies.
- Provision of Welfare Grants i.e. death grant, marriage grant and talent scholarship.
- Construction / Operation of Workers Welfare Schools.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board is a corporate entity established through a notification by the Government of Punjab under the Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971. The Board provides a holistic package of services to industrial workers, which includes provision of marriage grants, death grants and talent scholarship, establishment and maintenance of Labour Colonies and establishment and operation of Workers Welfare Schools in various districts of Punjab. It is led by a Board of Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Workers and Employers.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Hajj Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- All the workers of Punjab should be the worker of some valid firm which is approved as per the act of 1971 and 1968.
- That worker should not have performed Hajj before. If he has already performed the Hajj before then he will not be eligible for this scheme 2022.
- That worker should be registered according to the Factory Act 1934 and Mining Act 1923.
- Age limit has to be 50 years.
- Last date for form submission is not yet announced but as soon as it announced will be uploaded here.
- Only 10 candidates will be shortlisted.
- Worker has to submit his CNIC too along with his application form.
- Card of the factory should also be submitted along with the application form.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Hajj Scheme Application Form
Worker has to submit his CNIC too along with his application form. Card of the factory should also be submitted along with the application form.
- Address : Punjab workers welfare board F- A/ 1 Khyber Block Iqbal Town Lahore
- Phone : 042- 37810346
- Official Site : www.pwwb.com.pk.