Government College of Technology Kohat Peshawar has started free admission. These admissions are going to shoot you based on what they are for civil technology. In our country Pakistan, not every student has enough money to enter the best institution for themselves and get expensive degrees there. Because getting higher education in a country like Pakistan is not cheap, it is quite expensive. That is why parents of student students often do not have much money. They send their children abroad after completing their primary education. Or agree to start a small business. But this institution is coming to the world of civil technology and short hand courses for such students with high free admission. The student is also being informed that all these courses are also being given free admission under the project from GIZ build 4 skill on limited seats. So students who are aspiring and want to enter different short courses DAE and BTech can submit their applications without wasting time and can take different skills in their hands.
Govt. College of Technology Peshawar Admission 2021
Eligibility criteria for admission:
Students are offered free admission in different versions and each course requires different qualifications. A lot of pain is required for admission, which will lead to the admission of the student in the course. If there is a student, no one is eligible for it, then he will not be resigned. Below is the name of courses and it’s criteria, which students can estimate their education.
- Student who want to admit in Excel for engineering for quantity then he or she have civil technology DAE
- students who want to get admission in pro design for architecture designer have must mechanical possible technology BTech
- A candidate who want to get admission in material testing have must civil technology DAE
- Who candidate want to get admission in town planning techniques must have a civil technology BTech
- If someone wants to get admission in managing health safety and environment in construction that he or she must have a civil technology DAE
- Every student have NOC form for his or her area
- 3 fresh photographs with blue background
- Father is identity card photocopy and student and entry card photo copies
How to apply:
You can get their prospectus at their registrar’s office and you can open their website for more information. In the admission form you have to write the required information and send it to the institution by the due date. In addition, the last date for submission of applications by the institution is March 31, 2021. No student application will be accepted after March 30. The student is being repeatedly informed to submit his application before March 31.
Professor engineer badshah Muneer, principal gct Peshawar.