Hajj 2022 Policy, Dues, Rules & Regulation
Hajj policy 2022 announced and application form are accepted from February 2022. Under the policy, 10,000 seats would be reserved for senior citizens. Hajj expenses for the northern zone would be Rs 436,975 and for the southern zone would be Rs 427,975. 60 per cent of the quota would be given to the government and the remaining to private operators.
Hajj Application Form 2022
The Islamic moth Zil hajj is just going to start. Muslims from the whole world will try to go to Makkah to perform hajj. There are thousands of people who want to perform hajj but they worried about it that what will be the procedure of it. As a Muslim, you must not feel hesitate to ask anything about our religious. We are sharing complete information with you but if you want to get anything in addition then you can ask it to us. The best way will be that you must go to Alim a Din to know about your religious.
Hujjaj Tracker System
This year an special tracker system will be provide to each Hujjaj. That will inform the exact location of each pilgrimage. This will controls by Hujjaj monitoring team.
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card)
- 12 Photographs of 4×3 cm size in light blue background.
- Machine readable passport which should be valid up to March 10, 2023, or receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
Hajj Dues for Hajj 2022
Hajj applications 2022 submission in easy way with the following fee schedule which is given below:
|Place of Departure||Hajj Dues|
|Karachi, Quetta and Sukkar||Expected Dues For Adult is Rs.427925|
Lahore, Multan, R.Y.Khan,
Faisalabad & Sialkot
|Expected Dues For Adult is Rs. 436975|
Hajj Application Form Submit in Following Banks
- Habib Bank Limited Pakistan
- Bank of Punjab Pakistan
- Bank Al-Falah Limited,Pakistan
- Allied Bank Limited, Pakistan
- United Bank Limited Pakistan
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd Pakistan
- Mezan Bank Limited Pakistan